ADSS NCDCC

LEARN with Eagerness
LEAD with Dedication
SERVE with Purpose

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Heyyo... I'm bored so I guess I will just update once in a while...

At this point of time, I still have not received anyone asking me for permission to post on this blog... Which is kind of sad... Regardless, I would still like to encourage cadets to take up responsibilities in the Unit... And a good way to start would be to manage this simple blog for the Unit...

Reminder to all Sec 3 and 4 NCDCC Annual Parade 2009 participants, this coming Saturday would be your last Saturday that you can spend sleeping/gaming/whatever you do at home... Please be reminded that training for THIS PARADE ONLY, resumes on the 16th of May... Also be reminded that the parade is drawing close and that the actual day is the 30th of May... 30-16=14 right??? That leaves only 2 weeks for us to train to perfection... Also, in that 2 weeks, those of you in Guard-Of-Honour and Flag Party will draw your No.1 Ceremonial Uniforms (probably one of the days, after school)... So please, try not to absent yourself during these 2 weeks... Since you have already been told, I hope you can keep these 2 weeks free so that you don't have to come up to us telling us you can't make it... And for the benefit of those who still have no idea of what is the No.1 Ceremonial Uniform, here is a rough sketch of it...

(Yar... I know I got nothing better to do...)

Sorry for the poor quality... Needed to do a bit of editing... As a result, it became quite blurred... By now, you should know how the NCDCC No.1 Ceremonial Uniform looks like... So yar... The Guard-Of-Honour and Flag Party will be dressed in this uniform... Nice right???

I'm still wondering what will be my position...

Your nothing-to-do Sir,
CLT Suhairi Roslan

No comments:

Post a Comment