ADSS NCDCC

LEARN with Eagerness
LEAD with Dedication
SERVE with Purpose

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Training resumes this Friday, 22nd May 2009

Good Evening people... I have a couple of announcements to make...

Firstly, Weekly Training will resume this Friday, 22nd May 2009 (Woot!!!)... *People cheering in the background* So you guys can stop asking when training will resume alright???

Secondly, I am not sure what the Sec 1s will be doing or the attire so you guys will have to check the Notice Board again in the next few days...

Thirdly, my dear Sec 2s, as promised, I will be taking you guys for training this Friday... No, not training... I will be taking you for a test (Woohoo!!!)... You will be finishing the last part (I think) of your Rescue Modules... Upon completion, we will be able to apply for the Rescue Badges for you, and, 1 step closer towards your Corporal promotion...

Fourthly, my dear Sec 3s, we will be continuing on your Footdrill (Silver) Badge test... I will not be testing you guys (how lucky)... So be sure to have tip-top uniforms...

Fifthly (is there such a word???), NCDCC Day Parade Guards-Of-Honour and remaining Sec 4 cadets, please report on Friday in Half-U(No.1/No.4)... I will brief you guys on the events of the day as I will need your assistance...

Lastly, please be reminded that NOONE is allowed to wear their No.1 Ceremonial Uniforms outside training grounds... It is a criminal offence to do so and anyone caught violating this rule will be dealt with SEVERELY...

Your Sir,
CLT Suhairi Roslan

No comments:

Post a Comment